Tuesday 15 May 2007

"I'm going slightly mad" as queen once sang.

I know i know, what a well kept blog i have, up to the minute reports on my progress with in depth detail LOL

Well I was 5'6" now i'm 5'4" with all the running about from office to office, my little legs carry me as fast as they can "RUN FORREST". I had the go ahead to open om monday only to be told the tax office wanted to inspect the building so my accountant said the building had to be empty and that meant everything had to be stored away and i mean everything. The joys of opening a business in greece LOL. Really this part should have been at the beginning not when i've completed the bar for opening.

On the up side i got a 32" plasma tv for 285 pound, don't know where i'm going to put it in my apartment as it will be like sitting in front seat of cinema but i'll save on batteries for the remote as i'll be sat close enough to use the buttons on tv. Now what film shall i watch first.

No comments:

Post a Comment