Saturday 9 June 2007

There is a bike under all that dirt.

Today is a day for much celebration, I cleaned my bike, i mean not just a sprinkle of water, i took all the seats and saddle bags off and actually used a towel to clean it.

Yes hard to imagine i know me with marigolds on rubbing my engine (please no rude replies at this point) but being as i had my hose out i thought i would give it a once over (again please this is a family friendly blog). Reading back over that last sentence it could be a sketch from a bad carry on film.

The sun is shinning here and i must admit everything is going swimmingly in the kevlar world and couldn't have asked for a better start. I have frosted Shreddies, black pudding and treacle pudding and now found a supermarket selling crumpets. 3.10 euro for 6 not bad when you haven't had a bit of crumpet for a while.

At this point i will stop typing as it is turning into a carry on film. I shall wait till the spirit of Sid James has left me before i post again HA,HA,HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment