Monday 4 June 2007

Wow, I didn't realise my life was so interesting

Well from what i'm hearing about my life on the island i'm having a amazing time, wish i knew about it LOL

My little accident on my bike has ended up being a head on collision with a coach and pulled from an almost burning wreck, wrong!
I have a lady in my life a making loads of amazing whoopee, Wrong! (I WISH)
I will be out of business by september, Wrong! I'm paid up front till next season and only been open 5 days and the landlord is giving me may next season free as i couldn't open till now so i'm here till at least june 2008, sorry. LOL.
I'm strange, because i keep myself to myself and very private and don't join in with the rumours and gossip, Wrong! its called i got better things to do with my life like pick belly button fluff out of my naval.

So here's the reality and direct from the strange stuntman stud who's going out of business.

I wake up clean my bar, go to beach or pool, have a siesta then open bar, close bar then go home have frosted shreddies then go to bed, Wow how exciting is my life, well the frosted shreddies part is anyway LOL

Any questions about my amazing life don't hesitate to ask and i'll put the rumours straight for you.
(Kevlar has the right to the 5th amendment on certain topics such as height, weight and bank balance) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment