Tuesday 17 July 2007

Free the Zakynthos 1!

Since my ban from a certain site a campaign has been started up to "FREE THE ZAKYNTHOS 1" Sir Bob Geldolf has even started plans for a concert at OCEANIC BAR, yes thats OCEANIC BAR LOL

I've had many e-mails since with support for me and asking why so here is THE TRUTH, behind my ban pending, i'm very lazy so i'll just post it on here instead of e-mailing everyone individually also i wasn't even notified of the ban and the site owner has been on the island but wouldn't come in to see me to talk it through, so they had the chance to sort this but didn't and the owner even drove past my bar.

Anywhooo, I told the owner of the site that 2 leading members of their site (wobbly-wimples.com) had been victimising my bar and members could see that, also i told the owner that the site had gone down hill, that 1 of the members was damning the island instead of promoting it which wasn't helping matters with tourism over here and the other member had been spreading rumours about my private life (not the bar) which is none of their business and if i want people to know my private life i will tell them on here. Anyway the rumours weren't true so that shot the certain member down in flames. So folks i then got a ban for telling the owner whats been going on while the 2 members who are doing wrong continue to post. If i'm banned pending an investigation so should the other 2 don't you think?

The reason for me posting this is because of my ban members are only getting one side of the story on the site so on here i can tell the real reason.

I've been hearing positive feed back about my readers support and i'd like to thank you all very much, the revolution starts here, FREE THE ZAKYNTHOS 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment