Friday 20 July 2007

Its a record!

Wow last night i was as busy as a doughnut seller who had visited weight watchers LOL

The lightning quick pace of my short stumpy legs were put to the test, the best sellers of the night were my cocktails (only original brands used) even with me selling Mythos 1.50 euro a pint. Would have helped being a octopuss last night having 8 arms to shake them all but i survived with just the 2 and everyone had a jolly good night and hit over the 400 euro mark. It may not seem much but if you've seen the size of my bar thats good going.

I don't have any blackboards outside bar or promotions, my customers come in for the look of the bar and to relax also to see me sprint across to the shop when i run out of stuff, My record is 29 seconds which i set last night and was timed by an independent judge. I must buy some go fast stripes for my trainers to make me go quicker or even buy some slippers as when i was a kid i could run faster in my Star Wars slippers, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment