Friday 13 July 2007

Well would you believe it!

My world is going to fall apart. I've only ever been naughty once (when i was 10 i stole a mars bar from woolworths) But now i've been banned from a certain website, no not Hotnuns.com but another site. I say this "YOU WANT THE TRUTH, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" LOL.

Some people would prefer to sweep things under the carpet than listen to the truth but pretty soon that carpet will have a big lump in it and its hard to flatten it when it gets to big, oh well my life goes on but some peoples lives may stop as they don't have me to talk about and bad mouth LOL

Anywhoooo life on this wonderful island is going so well i have now started shopping at Lidl twice a week as i can now afford to, Oh am i allowed to mention Lidl? of course i can, i can mention what i want its my blog, Lidl is great its the best supermarket on the island, i went there everyday on my holiday, thats my honest opinion i just hope it doesn't get deleted LOL you know who you are you naughty people.

No comments:

Post a Comment