Monday 27 August 2007

I own a piece of history.

I was talking with a 79 year old gentleman who has been on holiday to kalamaki for over 20 years and my property was the first bar in kalamaki he told me, along with the usual "i remember when this was all fields".

I'm in a thespian mood today so for the rest of this post i will be typing in the style of william shakespear, I thank you.

Cometh the afternoon when i can no longer caress the sun to my breast i retire to my slumber were the mechanic which chilleth the air doesth blow over me to ease the trials of heat that doeth plague me. Why doeth the rays of light that rain from the sun torture me so on one day then embrace my body the next. Each eve the juice of hop and barley take control and make people be merry for they know the time is nigh to return to the blighted land of home but wish to remain on this fair isle. Why do you mock me oh evil juice, for one moment you are my friend the next my most evil enemy who i wish i could smite with such vengance but the cold touch of thy bottle in my hand sooths my dripping brow. The life i have been given so rich in money, delights and friendship but so poor with Lidl food and greek bombay mix, i feel i haveth been blessed and fortunate to be given this life that i lead and will not stray from path that take me on this journey. oh zakynthos the island i love so much and place high up upon a plinth, you are a good friend of mine and hope you never die.

I thank you lovies, oh please no don't, your very kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment