Friday 11 April 2008

An apology to Just Zante website

I have just been told of a topic on Just Zante website about my bar which i have now read, so i will now give a open apology to Forum Admin of the site.

Last season i admit i did advertise my bar on Just Zante but it was only due to excitment and knowing many many members as friends and wanted to share the experience of opening a bar with the members. I had been a moderator on the site for 2 years and a member for 3 years.

My bar was on the review page to begin but i asked for it to be removed as the way the ratings worked at that time were unfair to every business as it did not go by customers ratings but by how many people had clicked on the bars review.

I did start 3 topics myself about how my bar was going but other members also started topics about my bar and i openly admit this was a case of overkill but wasn't set up to be direct advertising and the members meant no harm with these topics.

An admin was put in place who instantly took a dislike to the topics and myself, words were said behind the scenes and i was punished by being banned along with my bar not being allowed to be mentioned.

That admin now has no say on the site and hopefully my bar can be added to the review page as the bar itself didn't cause any problems as its just a building with a business in it but i do not wish for my ban to be lifted as i admit i was harsh in my comments to the old admin who now is just a member on the site.

So i apologies to the Forum Admin of Just Zante for any trouble i've caused to him, I admit that topics about my bar were over the top but that was just down to the excitement of having my own business for the first time, i apologies also for the comments i made to the Forum Admin due to my bar being descriminated against by the old admin.

I hope this clears up any questions members have asked and shows i am willing make ammends for my actions so i now leave it in the hands of Forum Admin on Just Zante as i can't do any more than i have.

No comments:

Post a Comment