Tuesday 14 October 2008

Voted the best Screaming Orgasm!

Well i'm overwhelmed by the response i get from my screaming orgasms that i produce for my customers. Everyone has said "its the best they've ever had" also other comments such has "mmm thick and creamy, lovely", "i could have them all night" and "wish my partner could give me one like that" a few times through the season i run out of cream but it didn't take me long to replenish my stock and give some more out. In fact only last friday i gave 14 screaming orgasms all at the same time, that was a tall order but i pulled it off, just. By the end of that mammoth task i was out of cream but being the fit person i am it only took me 25 seconds and i was ready for the next orgasm. So just for all you people who are missing your orgasms i thought i'd give one for you to have over and over again until your next here.






You did know i was on about a cocktail didn't you? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment