Sunday 4 April 2010

Medical study part 2

Well if you've read my previous blogs you'll know where i am, if you haven't read them WHY NOT? haha.

I'm back in my 3rd home Simbec for the second part of my medical study relating to a drug for Type 2 diabetes. Now you may be thinking "I didn't know Kevin was a diabetic" well i'm not but they test the drugs on subjects that don't have the conditions the drug is for. Strange i know but thats because they already know the drug combats the condition but they need to test in humans if there are any side effects such as rise in blood pressure, skin irritations, super human strength, growing an extra head or limb and x ray vision.

I myself have had no side effects so far and i've been dosed 3 times, lets keep all my 17 fingers crossed that when there is a full moon that i don't get more hairy than i already am, on saying that my head would gladly appreciate some more hair LOL.

Work is going well at Currys and i have merchandised the whole of the store, to be honest it was shocking, how anybody found what they wanted in that store is a mystery, it was like the final scene of Indiana Jones and the Temple of doom where they put the Arc in that huge warehouse.
Enjoying working there but handed my resignation in to finish on the 22nd and now getting things ready for season 2010 and its all going smoothly. My 10th year and 4th with Oceanic and considering i opened it just as the islands tourism was dying off and the euro went from 1.45 to 1.21 I'm surprised i've survived but i have and the Oceanic has gone from strength to strength every year getting more popular and i've loved meeting all that have visited me in my humble, basic, no frills bar. Success won't last forever i know that as i'm realistic but i'll enjoy it while its there.

Well its almost time for my lunch which is always a ham salad baguette, crisps and a piece of fruit so i shall say goodbye for now my avid blog readers and update you after my shower.

Oh i forgot to say i came in Thursday and was wired in to my machine, from that day till Tuesday we are wired 24 hours a day then we're allowed the machines off to shower before we're wired back up again, thats why i said i'd update after my shower. This Ward is getting a bit smelly now, well what do you expect from 8 guys who can't shower and all having Bran Flakes and brown bread toast for breakfast, pass the oxygen mask LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment