Friday 22 October 2010

Time for a holiday!

Well thats it for another season, the Oceanic is closed till 2011.

After last night i closed the bar, tucked it up all warm inside and now look forward to 2011. The weather spoilt the end to a brilliant season but what can you do. So now i have a few days holiday before heading back to sunny south wales and playing with toys all winter at Toys R Us.

Just about to pay my accountant Oct V.A.T. then thats me with a clean slate with everyone.

Still no laptop so at the net cafe. Its strange but i don't have the same writing ability sat here as when i'm in the comfort of my own home, my home must inspire me more instead of being sat opposite a computer geek playing online games slurrping on a frappe LOL.

So the next update will be from the UK and will be my review of the season which as you all know was my best season so far.

Now i should know by now that everything here on Zakyntos is slow but i had a company come in to measure up for a quote on the building work i want done, they said i would have a quote the next day, 11 days later still no quote ready, no wonder businesses are closing.

The resort is like a ghost town now and looking forward to having a walk around to see whats left open and to eat and drink in a few places i don't get to during the season due to closing so late.

So thats my last update from this beautiful island and going to watch Zakynthos F.C. on sunday, i've always said i like a good laugh haha Its a local derby so i'm told so should be fun. The last time i went to watch them it was against Kefalonia, watching the supporters was better than the game.

So i'll say "Asta la vista baby, i'll be back" thats a bit of a naff signing off isn't it but my artistic juices are being drained due to the keyboard hero opposite me picking his nose and having a good old munch, Blurgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment