Tuesday 20 September 2011

Its raining, WOOHOO!

Well i'm sat in my living room 11.40am and watching it absolutely poor down with thunder and lightning and boy does it look and sound good. Been out for a ride on my bike in it and it feels good also. In saying that it is a real storm out there with very very high strong winds and its a little bit scarey listening to it outside, fingers crossed there won't be any damage around the resort. Saw something today that many people do but it made me laugh hard, why is that when you can see its raining and hear its raining people put their hand out of a window or door to actually check that its raining LOL. Its as though they can't belive it is raining, "I can see it and hear it but perhaps its not really raining, i'll just check......yep its raining".

So, yes i know my update is late but I've hanging it out waiting on any news from Winter Wipeout and I've had it. I'm now on the shortlist for the show and all that's pending now is my doctors medical notes in the UK to say that i am physically fit to be able to do the show and then have vaccinations to travel to Argentina. My Greek doctor passed me for my present physical medical now just waiting on UK for past medical records but being as i haven't been to the doctors in over 8 years i can't see there being a problem so i would say I'm 99.5% on the show but until they definately tell me "your on your way to Argentina" there is still that 0.5% chance.

Me with the T-shirt i wore to the audition and looking a little bit worse for wear at Gatwick airport 2am traveling back to Zakynthos. Thanks Joe for the pic.


I was pretty worried that closing for 3 days would effect the bar but not in the slightest still full at some point every night but now my body is in need of a rest and the end of season can't come soon enough. Don't get me wrong I've enjoyed every minute of this season but never been as busy as i have this season and I'm not getting any younger you know LOL. The resort itself has gone quiet very quickly this season so i have to be very grateful for being as busy as i am.

Well its almost time to head off back to the UK but i needed transport for when i arrive home as i can't drive a car but i am going to learn this winter so i got myself another bike till then and what a bargain i got, 2007 reg and only 2000 miles on clock and she is a beauty, not as beautiful as Helen of course but the best looking bike I've had so far and here she is Aquila.

Nice and shinny LOL

Now I've never had a camera on a plane before but i turned my mobile on to flight mode for the first time ever and decided to take a few pics. When i flew home with Helen for my audition for Winter Wipeout i was talking to her about looking out to spot other planes. She said she had never seen any before but i told her sometimes you can see other planes passing you and just to prove to Helen that they do pass each other sometimes i took these pics. It did get rather close or at least looked like it was as it passed above me on the way back to Zakynthos.


And here are few ground pics, it looks so calm and beautiful from way up high.


So i'm now watching Columbo again for about the 100th time and deciding what to do next. Do i have some chilli and crackers just like Columbo as i've made a big bowl of it? Do i put a bathroom cupboard together thats been sat in its box for 5 days? Do i go and check on bar or just leave it till i open? or do i go out for some nice little snack food and just relax for a change? These difficult decisions i have to make, how do i cope haha.

Ok my lovely blog readers until next week, i bid you Bon Vouyage my petite pois.

No comments:

Post a Comment